1.Are you a student? You are a student, aren’t you? 2. Do you study?
3.Do you work? 4. Have you got a job? 5. What do you study?
6. Do you like it? or Do you like studying computer science? Yes, I do.
7. Why do you like it? Because it’s very interesting. / Because I enjoy it very much.
8. What do you do? / What’s your job?
9. Do you like your job?
No, I don’t. / Not at all.
10. Why don’t you like it? Because it’s not interesting. / Because I have to work so long every day and it makes me tired.
11. Do you want to change your job? Yes. Why? Because I’ve done the same job for a long time. I want to learn more and more things.
1.Which school are you in?
2. What subjects do you study?
3. Do you study computer?
4. Which subject do you like best? Why? I like maths best. Because I think it’s very interesting and useful.
5. Which subjects are you good at?
6. Which subject is the most difficult? Why? I think physics is the most difficult, because I often don’t do well in physics exams.
7. Which subjects do you like? Why? I like Chinese and English. Because our Chinese teacher likes me very much, and I think English is a beautiful language.
8. Which subjects don’t you like? Why? I don’t like physics, because it’s too difficult.
9. Do you like your school? Why? Yes, I do. Because it’s very beautiful and I have many friends there. The teachers are very kind to us. No, I don’t. Because it’s too small and old. Not very much. Because it is too far away from my home and there is too much homework to do.
1.What’s your name, please?
2. Can/Could/Will/Would you tell me/us your name, please?
3. May I ask your name, please?
4. May I have your name, please?
1.My name is Li Ming.
2. I’m Li Ming.
3. You can call me Li Ming.
4. Just call me Li Ming.
1.How old are you?
2. What’s your age?
3. When were you born?
4. Can/Could/Will/Would you tell me/us your age, please?
1. I’m fourteen (years old).
2. I was born in (May) 1986. or I was born on May4th, 1985.
1. Where are you from?
2. Where do you come from?
3. Are you from Beijing?
4. Where were you born?
1.I’m from Shanghai.
2. I come from Shanghai.
3. I was born in Shanghai.
4. Yes, I’m from Beijing.
5. No, I’m not from Beijing. I’m from Shanghai.
1. How many people are there in your family? Who are they?
2. What does your father/mother do? What’s your father’s/mother’s job?
What does your father/mother do? Where does your father/mother work?
3. How old is your sister?
4. Who usually does the cooking in your family? My mother usually does the cooking. My father seldom does.
5. Who usually does the housework in your family? Both my father and my mother do the housework.
6. Do you help your parents with the housework? Yes, often. / Sometimes.
1. How many people are there in your family? There are three. / There are two.
2. What does your husband/wife do?
3. How old is your son/daughter? Who looks after your child?
4. Who usually does the cooking, your husband/wife or your? Sometimes I do, sometimes my husband does. My husband is very busy, so I cook most of the time.
5. What about housework? Who usually does it? We share it.
以上就是关于“公共英语一级口语考试经典句子” 的全部内容，想获取更多公共英语等级考试的相关资讯，如公共英语等级考试常见问题、政策公告。 敬请关注“微信公众号”,第一时间获取报名报考资讯信息~